1. Today - Church Day Out - Treetop Adventures after service.
a. Must be 10 years old to climb. Cost $13.50 for the Intermediate course and $22.50 for the Skilled Navigator course.
b. Fellowship good old fashioned fun. Bring a friend, picnic lunch (sandwiches, chips, cookies, etc.) along with cups, plates, cutlery and paper towels for your family and guests, chairs and blankets. THERE ARE NO TABLES. The church will provide drinks and ice.
c. Bring your fishing rod if you enjoy fishing.
Signup here on the website or at the kiosk located in the lobby.
2. Walk to Fight Suicide – Saturday, October 5, 2019, Central Piedmont Campus, Stateville, NC. Support our own Darius Malbon and/or get more information from him. https://afsp.donordrive.com/participant/DariusM.
3. Corporate Communion - Next Sunday, October 6, 2019
4. Missions Trip 2020 Dates: June or July 2020 Ages: 8+ (Parental Consent) Locations: Texas, Puerto Rico, or Myrtle Beach Price: $500-$1300 per person Dead-line to express interests: October 6th, 2019 Click Link for more details: https://thirstmissions.org/thirst-info/about-us/ Click Link for Myrtle Beach Trip - https://www.impactmb.org/branding-strategy
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church 828-324-5372 if interested.
5. Decision America Tar Hill Tour. Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. Thursday, October 10, 2019, 7 p.m. at L.P. Frans Stadium, Hickory, NC. Be involved. Invite others.
6. Mark the date! Founders Day 2019, October 20th. Celebrating our Apostle and Prophetess for 27 years of ministry here at Resurrection. This year’s theme - CONSISTENT. Suggested gift 10% of your annual tithe.