1. Today after service, Empty Nesters going to Olde Hickory Station, 232 Government Ave SW, Hickory, NC 28602 .
2. Discovery Class (learn about joining RCH). Sign up here, https://www.rc-hickory.org/calendar to attend the next class. September class scheduled for next Sunday, the 22nd immediately after service. Lunch will be served.
3. Church Day Out - Treetop Adventures after service on Sunday September 29th. Must be 10 years old to climb. Cost $13.50 for the Intermediate course and $22.50 for the Skilled Navigator course. Plan to go and fellowship and have some good old fashioned fun. Bring a friend, picnic lunch, chairs and bring your fishing rod if you enjoy fishing. Signup here on the website or at the kiosk located in the lobby.
4. Walk to Fight Suicide – October 5, 2019, Central Piedmont Campus, Stateville, NC. Support our own Darius Malbon and/or get more information from him. https://afsp.donordrive.com/participant/DariusM.
5. Missions Trip 2020
Tentatively planned for June or July.
Ages - 8+ Locations - Texas or Puerto Rico
Cut-Off to express interest - October 6, 2019
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church 828-324-5372 if interested.
Click here for more info - https://thirstmissions.org/thirst-info/about-us/
6. Decision America Tar Hill Tour. Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. Thursday, October 10, 2019, 7 p.m. at L.P. Frans Stadium, Hickory, NC. Be involved. Invite others.
7. Mark the date! Founders Day 2019, October 20th. Celebrating our Apostle and Prophetess for 27 years of ministry here at Resurrection. This year’s theme - Consistent. Suggested gift 10% of your annual tithe.