Thank you for making the coat give-a-way a hugh success. We were able to bless 15 families. One family has 16 children which includes 3 sets of twins.
SUPPORTING OUR STUDENTS FOR WINTER RAMP!
We are excited that several of our students will be attending Winter Ramp and ringing in the New Year with the Lord in Cleveland, TN. We would like to offer the congregation an opportunity to sow into this event through sponsorship as several families have two students attending this year.
We are offering 3 Sponsorship Opportunities:
1. Registration and Room for one individual $168.00
2. Full Meal Package for one individual $60.00
3. One Meal for one individual $10.00
You can give during the month of December by putting your special gift in our Love Box on Sunday mornings (use pink envelope and Mark Winter Ramp) or give on-line as a Winter Ramp Sponsor.
What Shall We Give Him?
What a great Christmas preseent!
A book featuring two of our very gifted Family Covenant Partners.
Patricia Middleton: Author
Adele J. McCarty: Illustrator.
Written in both English and Spanish. ( Within the same book)
Patricia Middleton's first book Given Strength published in 2014 is also available for purchase on-line. Let't support them with a purchase and also referrals to friends and family.
IN HOUSE CONNECTORS
When new people come into a service they need to develop new friends. People aren’t looking necessarily for a friendly church, even though this helps, but ultimately friends.
When you see a new face coming into the sanctuary we are asking you go and speak to the person, but not just speak but engage them in conversation. Remember your goal is to develop a new friendship. It can be done in many ways. Here are a few suggestions:
1. Get the person to talk about themselves, their history, experiences in the church setting, likes and dislikes.
2. When comfortable ask if you can sit with them.
3. Ask if you can contact them the next week via call/text, FB ect. 4. Ask them when they warm up to you, if there is anything that you can pray with them.
3. Provide that information to someone in 7 minute ministry.
4. With the person’s permission, hang around them and introduce them to others while they are on site.
5. Simply just exude the love of Jesus to this new face!
If you would like meet at church during the week for group prayer please contact Ms. Ormilla Singh 828-228-4489 for days and times.